Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Fun

Warrior Lilly before the race.
Joanna and family approaching check in.
Lilly and Allie shooting paintball, and looking rather pleased with the situation.
My attempt at a picture of my girls.  Laura got a waaaaay better one.
Warrior waitress Allie with the frisbee she won.
Sweet Maya with the Warrior hat.
The mountain of muddy donated shoes after just the morning. I can only imagine what it looked like at the end of the second day.  I do not envy the person who has to un knot all of those shoes.
The girls being patient.

Maya ducky lips and Daddy during the race.
Fountain fun at night. I know it's blurry, but I love it for some reason.
Our best Warrior faces.
Fun times.  I wish I had gotten more pictures, but I was too busy socializing...

1 comment:

LauraC said...

I LOVE that last picture!! Wish I had gotten one like that!!