Saturday, April 11, 2009

Jinxed


So the other day, Joanna asked if the girls ever fight. Honestly, it is a rare happening that they do. I don't know why or how, but they all get along pretty well. They always have. They do have disagreements about toys and space occasionally, but generally they are fairly agreeable. However, not three hours after I read Joanna's comment, I heard this:

Allie: THAT'S NOT FAIR! LILLY! I SAID THAT IS NOT FAIR! YOU ARE BEING A BIG MEAN MEANIE!

Lilly: I AM NOT A BIG MEAN MEANIE! YOU ARE A BIG MEANIE, YOU SAID I COULD USE THAT, AND I AM. YOU SAID IT WAS FINE!

Maya (in the background) Meanie, meanie, big mean meanie meanie meanie meanie....

Allie: YOU STOP BEING A MEAN MEANIE!

Lilly:YOU STOP IT RIGHT NOW I AM NOT MEAN!!

And it continued on from there. So, yes, they fight, but they never get physical with each other. They know that is unacceptable, and have yet to try that with each other because they know that. We are very lucky they get along so well, and we know that, and are super thankful for our girls who get along well but are a little nuts.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Well, I would worry about them if they NEVER had any sibling rivalry. They are totally normal (and very sweet too)!

Beth said...

I love little Maya in the background. I am the youngest of three girls (we also have 2 older brothers) so I often think of the three of us when you post about your girls. We're further apart in age, though, so not quite as close!

Joanna said...

Oops, my bad. Sorry about that.

Julie said...

I can only hope that Lana and her little sibling will "fight" that calmly and politely. I expect all out war.