Thursday, April 30, 2009

A New Bathroom?

Will and I are sitting in bed, I am working on a baby quilt and Will is watching television. It is 10 pm. We hear little footsteps coming down the hallway. We hear Allie doing her semi-awake-cry-fuss that she does when she wakes up to pee at night. We hear her footfalls go past the bathroom and continue down the hall. We look out our door, and Allie has pulled down her pajama bottoms and is perched on the edge of the laundry basket, which is full of clean clothes and proceeds to pee in it. Will loses it and cannot function through all the tears and gales of laughter, so I get up and help her to the actual toilet and tuck her back into bed. She falls asleep immediately, and I take care of the laundry. That was a great laugh, I am sure she will love this story when she is older!

2 comments:

LauraC said...

That is classic!! I love it!

Joanna said...

LOL! That is a classic. I'm sure everyone in the family will love retelling that one...except maybe Allie.