Friday, June 26, 2009

Outtakes from last night when the girls were up way too late









For some reason, the girls were not all about bedtime last night. Usually we nip that right in the bud because Will and I like our time together in the evenings (and hey, they need their sleep). Last night, however they were being extra cute and funny and were just a joy to be around in general. We sort of pretended to get them to go to bed, but then invited them out on the porch with us. I had the camera out there, and we went a little crazy with the photos. The one in my header pretty much accurately describes our life on a daily basis. I think I will send it as our Christmas card this year. I kid, it is much too early for that photo! So here are some pretty funny shots, none are good from a photography stand point, but the fun time we had makes them perfect to me. We had such a blast, and they slept in this morning, so I guess we all won.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

You seem to have a very good grasp of when to be serious and when to have fun. I think it would be really cool growing up in your house.

Maria said...

Thanks, Joanna that's really nice to hear from someone I see as such a good Mom. Sometimes I wonder if we are doing the right thing, but hopefully they are having fun and we won't screw them up too much!

Steph said...

Looks like lots of fun! I like the new header picture too. I wish we had times that we could keep Cooper up, but no matter how late he goes to bed he never sleeps in!