Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This was taken a few weeks ago before we were assaulted by snowstorm after snowstorm, so there is a lot more snow on the ground now, but this light at the end of the day makes me so happy.

I am fairly certain that all of us are about to venture into our first colds of the season, so that will be fun.

We have a birthday party to attend which is at a super fun place with those bounce houses.  This further cements my opinion that colds are definitely coming. Those places are like little germ factories, having been bounced on by, well, little germ factories.  I'm sure the kids will have fun no less.

My cat gives legitimate hugs around the neck.  It is bizarre. And she is extremely insistent.

I am always looking for occaions to bake, so if anyone needs anything baked, let me know. I think I may want to open a small bakery.

The end.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Do you think you could package up the smell of cupcakes baking and send it my way? No? Darn.

Julie said...

First colds of the season? Really, the first? We are on about our 50th, already blowing through the Costco sized tissue multi-packs--one cold leading into the next. Sigh. I hope you all fight off the germs you anticipate b/c you must all have amazing immune systems!

Mel said...

I LOVE the blog title! Very appropriate for a mom of three girls! LOL about the hugging cat!