Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Superhero Wedding

The girls were playing super heroes with Will last night. I expected to see battles and rescues. When I walked in I found them setting up for a wedding. Will had cued up the wedding march on the computer, and the guests had all arrived. I can't imagine when he saved his super hero collection for his children this is what he had in mind, but he tells me time and time again that he wouldn't want it any other way.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Dude. That kind of sweet Daddy/Daughter stuff kills me!

JenFen said...

Oh my goodness, that is seriously the sweetest thing EVER!

Karla said...

That is awesome.

Mel said...

AWWWW, he is a perfect daddy for daughters!

Stacey said...

This is extra, super awesome.