Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A little of this and that

We went to Maine maple Sunday this weekend. They ran out of syrup. On Maine Maple Sunday. We had fun anyway and got free horse drawn wagon rides. Below is the Sugar House.


Maya loves the dog. Loves him. He sleeps on her bed every night. I think the feeling is mutual.


When did my girl get so old?! She is making such a goofy face, but looks so old to me.


Maya spotted these on our way out today. They made us all so hopeful for spring. I will not mention the "heavy amounts of snow" forecast for Friday.


Allie fell asleep like this tonight. She loves this nightlight. Loves it.



1 comment:

Joanna said...

Oh, did they have maple sugar candy at least? Between the two, I'd pick the candy any day.

All of your girls seem so big. They are certainly way too tall to be Mainers, that's for sure.

I feel so bad for that poor crocus. At least you got some joy from it before it's squished under loads of that vile white stuff.

I love the night light picture. Children sleeping are so precious.