Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Allie's Haircut

Allie's hair has been growing out for quite some time. She has always loved it long because of the whole princess thing, but since Lilly got her hair cut, Allie has changed her mind. She saw how easy it was to wash and comb and do, so she decided she wanted it cut just like Lilly's. I loved Allie's long hair and was sad that she wanted to have it cut, but now I love it. I think I even like it better this way. She definitely likes it better and it is so much easier.




5 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE IT! Lana has a similar haircut--I call it the Dora b/c she has bangs. Allie and Lilly look so adorable with their short modern cuts :)

Steph said...

So Cute! Love it!

Rebecca said...

ADORABLE!

Lisa and Curtis said...

OMG! How CUTE is she!? She matches it perfectly!

London said...

So cute! I love that hairstyle on little girls!