Monday, October 20, 2008

Four Generations




We went to visit my Grandma with my Mom and Dad this weekend. It was her eighty seventh birthday. The kids picked her some fake flowers from the craft store, and we made her a book with all the pictures from the day we made pasta. She loved both the gifts and the visit especially. The girls found great pleasure in emptying my Grandma's cabinets and reselling all of her canned goods to her at a fraction of the original cost. I used to empty the cabinets when I was little too, but never had the brilliant idea of reselling the goods. We got a pretty good shot of four generations of our family, and gave my Grandma a day of family, good food (that she didn't have to cook) and fun.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I love the connection that you have with your family. Your girls really get to share some wonderful times with their great grandma.