Sunday, December 7, 2008

At the Christmas Tree Farm


We went to cut our own Christmas tree this weekend. Actually, we tried to find our tree. I guess I am a little picky when it comes to the tree. I just like what I like but apparently everyone else doesn't really care as long as it is green and tree shaped. So we ended up not cutting our own down, but just getting a pre cut one, which is not as big or full as I would have liked, but it is a lovely, slightly raggedy tree. It is decorated and looks beautiful, and with the little bit of snow we got today, it is starting to feel like the holidays. We didn't get our tree at the cut your own tree place, but got some pretty good pictures.
A little trick photography courtesy of Will...




Allie thought this would be the perfect tree...(for 45.00)

This is the closest we came to everyone being themselves.


No comments: