Monday, March 9, 2009

Maya's Love for Dogs



This girl loves dogs. She walks around all day hugging them, lying down with them, playing with them, and sneaking them treats. Sully actually lets Maya use her as a pillow when she watches television on the floor. This is why I wanted dogs. Dogs are amazing to be around. They get us to exercise and bring us lots of laughter. I wish there was something I could give them to prevent the insane amounts of hair that they leave behind. Seriously, I could build a whole new dog with just the hair they shed. It is totally worth it, though. I just wonder if I could invent a car that runs on dog hair...then I would be rich!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

She is so cute.

As far as dog hair, Old English Sheep dogs don't shed as bad. They require constant grooming, but you never get those big gobs of hair like you do with most dogs. They also love to herd kids.

I guess that advice isn't very useful at this point though, is it?