Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Misinterpreted

We always tell the girls when they are doing something dangerous, like standing on the arm of the couch poised to jump off, that they have to be careful or they will "crack their heads open". I don't really know when or why that started, but it is what we say. Now Lilly and Allie will say that to each other and to Maya. Maya also says it, but sometimes gets it a little wrong. Today she told me, "my baby has to be careful or she be a crack head" I struggled to keep it together. I mean really, a crack head? I needed that laugh.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I am laughing so hard after that! Crack Head takes on a whole new meaning!

Joanna said...

I'm pretty sure the new crack head baby doll line is part of the younger sister collection by Bratz. I hear they are coming out with a new line of dolls for boys called Pimpz.

Beth said...

That's hysterical!!!! I love how you capture these little moments. Priceless.