Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Ocean Has Sparkles

Oh happy, joyous, sunny day! Finally! It is fifty degrees here today! It has been so cold for so long, that fifty feels like summer. We played outside for two hours without coats. It is the best day. The sun actually feels hot, and there are no clouds in the sky. We were driving Allie to school and Maya looked out the window and said, "Momma, the ocean has sparkles today" it really did, too. the sun was so strong that the water actually sparkled. It has been a long winter.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Yes- it has been a long one. Thank goodness for nice weather like we had today!!

Beth said...

Let's hope it's here to stay. I'm jealous that you get to see the ocean on the way to school!

Joanna said...

I could totally use ocean sparkles today. I'm done with winter...I just wish it was done with me.