Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Flower Park Pictures

The Tulips are in bloom again. We took our annual trip to the park for pictures, but really I was focused on the kids I take care of for their Mother's day pics. My kids group pics are less than desirable, but I did get a great one of Maya and a super one of Lilly. Allie had fallen and skinned her knee, and therefore was in no mood for pictures. Oh, in total I had six kids. Two are three,two are two, a four year old and a six year old at the park which is so not fenced inand with a huge planting in the middle which everyone likes to run around. It was interesting to say the least. Everyone made it hope in one piece (aside from two scraped knees) which was a definite bonus


1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the tulip photos--your girls are just adorable!