Monday, November 30, 2009

Proud

So there is an app on the iPhone that makes it look like Santa is calling on the phone. Will had it ring after dinner tonight and "talked" to Santa about how the girls are doing. It was very cute and sweet. A few minutes later he had it ring again. The call went like this;
Will:Santa? Yes, they are still here. You have a question for them? Oh! You have three zhu zhu pets? Oh... Okay, let me ask them. Hey, guys? Santa says that he has three zhu zhu pets, but that there are three little kids who aren't going to get anything for Christmas and didn't know if you would want him to give them to them or to save them for you.
Lilly: you gan give them mine...
Allie: they can have mine!
Maya: mine, you can give 'em mine.
Will: Santa, they all said to go ahead and give them to those little
kids. Yes, we are very proud of them, too. Thanks for calling, bye.

Seriously?! My girls who have been pining for these damned mechanical hamsters think they gave them up to kids with no gifts? I am so proud I may burst. Christmas is in the air.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my--what little sweeties. Can't think of three little girls who deserve mechanical hamsters more than them! :-)

Steph said...

That's awesome. I am trying to talk to Cooper about donating his old toys that he is not playing with but so far the message that there are children out there with no toys is not sinking in. He just keeps saying 'but then I won't have any toys!".

Joanna said...

I'm not at all surprised that your girls would feel that way. They have very good role models.