Friday, March 5, 2010

I love you even when

As the girls were going to sleep the other night, (they all sleep together in a queen and twin pushed together at their request) Lilly yelled that Allie was licking her face. It went a little something like this-(all yelling down the hallway)
Lilly: Allie is licking my fay-ace!
Me: Why are you doing that?!
Allie: well, she has her face in my face!
Lilly: we sleep next to each other! I just have my head on my pillow!"
Allie: Noo-oh, you have it crunched to the edge, right next to my face!"
Me: Lilly, move over, Allie, stop being gross! I love you, go to sleep!"
Allie: I love you too Momma, even when I'm gross!"
Me: I love you even when you're gross, too.
Seriously, it's better than any show on tv when they go to bed.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

What is it with kids and being gross? Is it just that much fun, or do they do it just to drive us crazy.

Heidi O said...

hmm sounds like my kids that's why we ended up with bunk beds.

Julie said...

I think its so great that they all sleep together in one big bed--awww!