Friday, December 25, 2009

I guessed Lilly, 5:24

I was wrong. Lilly woke up at 5:13. We went to sleep just before 1:00. The rule at our house is that you cannot wake your sisters up (they have all been sick and sleep trumps Christmas early morning this year) but you can open your stocking while you wait. So Lilly has opened a few stocking gifts and now we are watching Lazy Town waiting for the others to wake up. Lilly looked down our stairs into the living room and said, excitedly "he sure did come alright! There is a bridge of presents across the livingroom!". I cannot wait for Allie and Maya to wake up! It is 5:41 now... Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

DesiDVM said...

Too cute. I also have two sisters, and my parents had a rule that we couldn't go downstairs or touch ANYTHING until 7:00am. So my twin sis and I would sit on the stairs and send our little sister on recon missions into the living room to scope out the gifts and then run back and report to us. That way we could throw her under the bus if we got caught LOL.