Thursday, December 31, 2009

We Promised

Will and I promised the girls that if they went to bed nicely and on time all week, that they could stay up until midnight tonight. They did, so now we are looking at a rather late bedtime. They have requested donuts and fizzy water (seltzer) to celebrate the new year. I have no doubt that Lilly will make it, I am fairly sure Allie will make it, and I am certain that Maya will be asleep by 9:30 at the latest. I am not sure if I can stay awake that long, so maybe that will be Will's job. Happy New year!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Wow- that is ambitious! I can't hardly stay awake past 10 most nights! Sounds like fun though, and Happy New Year!

Beth said...

I'm gonna try staying up, too, but not with the boys! Ed and I plan to have cheese and chocolate fondue, champagne, and watch back episodes of Lost. I'll be thinking of you guys when the midnight bells chime! Happy happy new year.