Monday, July 28, 2008

Uneventful...almost


This weekend was almost uneventful. We were supposed to have a sleep over with the girl's friends, Ali and Addie. They came over Saturday afternoon and played, had dinner and went out for ice cream. We came back home and all snuggled down to watch a movie. As I was sitting next to Addie, she felt pretty warm all of a sudden. She had been fine, playing and acting relatively normally. I checked her temperature...102.4. Yep, I'd say she was a bit warm. I called her mom and dad, who incidentally hadn't even gotten to leave their house for their night out yet, and told them they needed to come pick up their sizzling daughter. They felt so badly that she had gotten sick, and I felt badly that they didn't get their night out. we'll try again soon, hopefully with better results.

No comments: