Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where Has the Time Gone?



I had one of those days today when I looked at Maya and realized my baby is no longer a baby. She has thinned out, almost as if someone had put her in a stretching machine last night. We were having some quick Mommy and Maya time, a walk down the street to the candy store, when I realized it. She was sort of skipping along ahead of me and I did a double take. I swear she grew in less time than it took to travel half a block. I cannot believe time has gone so fast, and that she can keep up with everyone so well. I did give her a ride home on my shoulders, and I think that she enjoyed it as much as I did. She had the greatest belly laugh on the way back to the house, the same one she had when she was a baby.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Gorgeous picture Maria! And I know what you mean about how they've suddenly gotten so big. *Sigh* I understand why people keep having kids. LOL!