Monday, June 30, 2008

People Are Interesting




I took the kids to feed the ducks today. Before we went we had to stop for bread. I always buy two loaves of that super cheap white bread that has no nutritional value for the ducks. They seem to like it a lot. So we are in the store. I am with my three girls and the two other kids I watch during the day, so I had two five year olds, two two year olds and a three year old with me walking to the bread aisle. They are all well behaved most of the time and we do things like this often so I didn't think twice about it. Until...an elderly man came around the corner and saw the kids and started smiling and pointing at the kids and counting them. So I smile and we head to the check out. We pay for the bread and head outside only to find that the man has retrieved his camera to take pictures of the kids. Now, It's not as if we have twenty children or something so I thought this was odd. We just continued on our way, I hope that he was just a nice person who thought they looked cute, but I guess you never know. We finally made our way to the park to feed the ducks and the kids had a great time. Thinking back, I should have whipped out my camera to take a picture of the man taking pictures of my kids. Now that would be funny.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh, that would have been great if you had taken pictures of the guy. He deserved it. What an odd thing to do.

Julie said...

That sounds a little creepy actually. Your pics of the kids with the ducks are so cute!!