Sunday, June 8, 2008

So Much Fun at the Beach





We went to the beach again this morning. We got there about 8:45, and stayed until after lunch, it was great. I got some fantastic pictures, the kids played so well, and I enjoyed the whole thing. We found starfish, snails, and this time we found hermit crabs. Maya immediately said, "I no likey him, get him away" Lilly and Allie did not care to hold them, but liked watching them scuttle about. I really wanted the girls to hold them, but they wanted nothing to do with that. Just as it was time to leave, Lilly worked up the courage and actually held one. I was so proud of her. Allie and Maya played in the littlest tide pool. It was probably five feet across and maybe a foot or so deep. They sat in it for a good hour while Lilly and I played in the waves that were getting increasingly closer as the tide came in. I had so much fun watching the girls and taking pictures. Here are a few from today.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Love the pictures of the girls!!!

Mountain Mom said...

I likey dose pictures! Great shots. I love the one of the three of them holding hands. That is one for the wall. :)

Kaycee said...

Ohh how fun!! Love the pics esp your blog header!

-Bridget said...

I LOVE the new header! Great shots!

Julie said...

I love the pictures! What beautiful girls you have :)