Friday, February 5, 2010

Huh.

I told Maya and Ryleigh that I would take them out to lunch, and then made the mistake of asking them where they wanted to go. They don't know resturants, unless it's the breakfast one with the couches or the one with all the stuff on the walls, or McDonalds. We go to resturants, but generally don't name them for whatever reason. So they wanted McDonalds and I wanted nothing less than that, so I convinced then to go to the bakery because it was healthier (they do have tons of healthy stuff even though they are a bakery, but I digress) when we got there, they ended up sharing a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich. So much for healthy.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

What McDonald's isn't healthy? Well, that would explain my muffin top!

I just wanted to say, your twitter comment last night about giving Michael medicine AND getting punched in the face really made me laugh. I don't know what it says about me, or you, but that's just my kind of humor. Thanks!