Thursday, February 4, 2010

If you need some time...

If you need some time alone, I was hoping for twenty minutes or so, you must purchase the playdoh ice cream sundae making station. We bought this for the girls, and presented it to Maya and Ryleigh at approximately 8:45 this morning. It is now 11:23, and they are still working away. It is an awesome toy, needs very little adult assistance ( although it is really fun to play with. I got suckered in to fake eating fake icecream). I highly recommend it. The best 15 bucks ever spent. Oh the thnigs I could have gotten done had I known it would last this long!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh yeah, we have the ice cream play doh thingy. Hours of entertainment! The spaghetti factory is a blast too :)

Steph said...

Sounds like something I need when it's time to get some cleaning done around the house.

Helyne said...

My girls just love it, too. They protest about having to clean up after themselves, though, after the gigantic mess.