Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So Thankful

I am feeling extremely optimistic today about the change coming to our country. I believe that people have been inspired to believe because they feel like there is hope now. I am beyond happy about the results of the election and was moved to tears by Obama's speech. McCain's speech was amazing as well, and I think if he had showed that side of him more during the campaign (and picked a decent VP) he would have had more of a shot. I am glad that he has taken the high road and chosen to support Obama and to work with him to make this country better. It is amazing to see the impact this election has had on the rest of the world. It looks like we are going to start heading in the right direction very soon, and for that I am thankful.

1 comment:

DesiDVM said...

Me, too! No matter which way it turned out, I would have been very proud of our country. For once we can actually feel like ALL of our voices were heard with the record voter turnout. I hope the optimistic spirit continues now that we have a leader so many people are excited about following.