Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Animal Crackers

Tonight before bed, the girls all climbed into our bed to watch a show. My husband gave Maya a bowl of animal crackers to share with her sisters (see where this is going?). Lilly and Allie both climbed up on the bed, but Maya couldn't figure out how to climb with the bowl. Lilly said, "Maya give the bowl to me..." as soon as that part of the sentence was out, she would yell/growl, "no!". Lilly would try again and Maya would yell no again, this went on for about four cycles. Finally I said, "Maya, just give the bowl to Lilly while you climb up, and then she will give it back to you when you get up." So Maya looks at me and in this sing songy sweet voice and says, "oooooh, okay I do dat." End of problem. I think Maya was afraid of being tricked. Welcome to life as the youngest sister, it should be a fun ride.

No comments: