Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Giggling

Today we had our friends Sarah and Chris' girls over to play. When all the girls are together, their ages are; 5,4,3,2,1. Well, until Saturday, then they will be; 5,4,3,2,2 not that it matters. Five under six is a lot. They girls stayed until bedtime, and wanted to be in pjs like my girls, so I got everyone in jammies and they snuggled into our big bed to watch The Curious George movie. They were so cute all lined up across the pillows watching together. Then it started, the giggling. First my Allie started, then Maya and from there it was a gaggle of giggling girls. The sound was about the sweetest I've heard. Then they started belly laughing...five sweet girls having the time of their lives. It was the best moment of the day, I will try to remember it the next time they are all hollering about the injustices of childhood. Until then...giggle on.

1 comment:

bb said...

Sounds like a lovely sight and sound!