Monday, May 12, 2008

I NO LIKEY DAT!!!

I NO LIKEY DAAAAAAATT!!!! This was the response from Maya today when I tried to put a sweater on her. Apparently it was the wrong sweater. It was 44 degrees and she had on short sleeves so I figured she'd be chilly. She in fact, didn't mind the temperature. She had such a meltdown and screamed at the top of her lungs and bawled her eyes out. Yes, I have THAT child today. She is usually pretty agreeable, but today she missed her nap, so I guess that had something to do with it. She has recently become picky at times about her wardrobe. I have never seen such a reaction to the wrong clothes from someone under two. She is loud and opinionated and sweet and she has the best little kid words. Today the whole neighborhood got to hear the loud, opinionated little kid words, and hopefully someday they will get to see the sweet. She is a funny little person, and I didn't make her wear that sweater, but I made her wear a sweater, one of her choosing so I guess we each got our way.

No comments: