Monday, May 26, 2008

Party Fun

This weekend was Maya's birthday party. We were extremely blessed with the most beautiful weather and company. My sister in law and niece and nephew told us they couldn't make it, and then surprised us and showed up, along with Irish Grandpa, so we were super happy and thankful to them for coming. We rented a bounce house (which I think is a must for a party full of children...the best babysitter!) and I think the grown-ups had just as much fun as the kids in that thing. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. My husband is so funny in a bounce house, he jumps so high that no one can stay on their feet. The kids jumped from noon until about seven pm, with breaks only for drinks and potty. They slept great that night. I can't wait until it is time for the next party!

No comments: